A very easy craft to do with kids during summer break. This Vibrant and Smiling Sun made out of paper plate hangs pleasing in your balcony marking the advent of summers.
1. Take a paper plate (not thermocol plate) and paint it in yellow.
2. Cut orange and yellow coloured triangles
3. Stick on the outer side of the rounded plate. (yellow painted surface should be on the top).
4. Using a marker, create eyes, nose and lips to make a happy and glowing sun. Alternatively use wiggly eyes and a red coloured pom pom ball for the nose.
5. Tie a ribbon at the back to make a small loop.
For more Art and Craft ideas keep following http://www.facebook.com/roohi.collection